Monday, March 14, 2011

Blog Makeover

If you have been reading my posts in google reader or in email version you may want to head on over to my actual blog address and check out my new blog makeover! I am really enjoying the new look. It feels more like me! Huge thanks to Julie over at juliecache.com for all the work.

Here is a little tour of the new site. You can now find the weekly grocery match-ups for Hy-Vee and Fareway at the top of the site under the button "weekly grocery deals". Have a question, comment or deal you want to share with me click on the "contact" button.

On the right side of my blog you will find ways to follow me. You can like me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS feed. You can also subscribe via email with Feedburner, just type in you email address. Looking for something specific on my blog, use the search engine.

You can order my new Ebook, also available with the help of juliecach.com.









Below the ebook you will find multiple banners where you can find valuable coupons to print. You can also pick up my new badge and share my site with others on your own blog.

Learning the Frugal Life




If you would like your own blog makeover you can head over to juliecach.com and contact her via the tab at the top. She offers custom headers and buttons as well as complete blog makeovers. Her prices are very reasonable and if you tell her that Learning the Frugal Life referred you, you can get 15% off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment