Monday, July 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Here is what I have planned for the week.  The weather is going to be HOT!  The highs are to be near 100 degrees all week.  We won't be doing much outside if we don't have to.  Thankfully my husband smoked some meat this weekend so that is what I have planned for dinner the first part of the week. 

Monday...Smoked brisket, coleslaw, sauteed zucchini and squash, peaches. 
Tuesday...Smoked meat, peas, watermelon.
Wednesday...4th of July!  We will be grilling out at my in-laws.  I will be making these fun fruit kabobs and a Jello poke cake to share! 
Thursday...Maidrites, green beans, apple slices.
Friday...Crockpot Italian chicken, corn on the cob, broccoli and watermelon.

To see what others are having this week visit I'm an Organizing Junkie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment