Saturday, January 31, 2009

Frugal

By definition "frugal" means...
  1. not wasteful; not spending freely or unnecessarily; thrifty; economical
  2. not costly or luxurious; inexpensive or meager
To me it comes down to spending less and saving more. It's about finding new and creative ways to achieve what you want without breaking your bank account.

We just completed our "30 Days of Nothing". You can read about our experience over at my other blog. Throughout the 30 days I spent numerous hours reading other peoples blogs about saving money and living a frugal lifestyle. There is some wonderful blogs out there. I found it both exciting and entertaining. I want to challenge myself and my family to see what ideas and strategies we can come up with to spend less and save more. To still achieve what we want without spending alot for it. I want to help other people do the same. Thus, this blog was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment