Monday, February 9, 2009

Making Lists

Are you a list maker? I think my life revolves around making lists. I have found that since the birth of my 4th son my brain has not functioned as well. I have lists for everything. I have to-do lists, chore lists, grocery lists, hubbys to-do lists, lists of items to take on vacation, lists of food both upstairs and down, lists of what needs to be cleaned in each room of the house, I could go on and on. If it weren't for lists I am afraid nothing would ever get done. Just for fun here is my to-do list, which by the way is always getting added to. I am sure you have the same problem. Here is whats on there as of today...

*Figure out budget for tax refund
*Clean out the fridge (this one has been there a while)
*Clean fan in my youngest child's room
*Organize and clip coupons
*Figure out boys birthday parties
*Figure out gift for oldest child (about to turn 13)
*Lesson plan for the letter "L"
*Check on 2008 Wageworks account
*Make cloth napkins
*Organize desk
*Organize this weeks lesson plan for the letter "K" (I have the ideas, just need to cut out some things)

What's on your list? I'd love to know. If you don't have a blog, feel free to let me know in the comments. If you have a blog, link me to your post, but don't forget to link back here. Thanks for playing along.



4 comments:

  1. Oh Boy! I don't think I would even be able to decide which list to link to. I have lists for everything - smiles! Thanks for the reminder that I should clean out my fridge. I better add that to my lists too. BTW, loving all your great $ saving tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the lists! I seriously need a list to keep track of my lists! I'll try to post a list and link it soon, maybe it will motivate me to actually tackle some of the things on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only paper list in my house is the grocery list. everything else is in my head. even if i do make lists for others, they do not have the habit of using them, so everyone, especially me, ends up frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I don't think I'll be posting my list anytime soon...I just added to it this morning and about fell over when I nearly reached the bottom of a full sheet of notebook paper. That's just my current TO DO list. Looks like I better spend time tackling the list instead of writing about it!

    ReplyDelete