Sunday, April 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Here is what is on the menu for this week. Nothing too exciting I am afraid. Still eating out of our pantry and freezer.

Monday...leftovers (what a boring way to start off the week I know!)
Tuesday...Tacos, chips and homemade salsa
Wednesday...If the weather cooperates, we will be having a picnic dinner since it is our family night. Loose meat sandwiches, chips, veggies and fruit
Thursday...Oven roasted chicken breast served with a boxed mix of Pad Thai noodles.
Friday...Steak, baked potatoes, homemade cornbread and peaches

To see what others are having this week check out I'm an Organized Junkie.

7 comments:

  1. we're looking at three days of meal planning here. five of us are always home for lunch, so our leftovers go toward lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A picnic dinner sounds great - I hope the weather here in Boston stays nice enough for me to have one of those this week! (Or maybe it'll be warm enough when I visit home this weekend - then I could have a family picnic, too!) Your menus look great - you should check out springpad's weekly meal planner - it's a great way to organize your menus and recipes, I think you'd really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're menu looks great! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picnic dinner sounds nice! I can't wait for warmer whether!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah picnics! I can't wait for it to warm up. I love being able to cook on the grill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A picnic sound fun!! We will have to try that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some terrific meals planned for this week.
    Happy MPM!

    ReplyDelete