Sunday, April 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Here is what is on our menu this week. We have another busy week games, practices and meets. My menu is extremely laid back and easy this week.

Monday...Leftovers-Tacos and Taco Salad
Tuesday...Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Wednesday...3 Cheese Baked Spaghetti with garlic bread
Thursday...Track meet, eating at the field or maybe I will bring PB and J sandwiches for everyone.
Friday...Will be up at in-laws house

To see what others have planned for the week visit I'm an Organized Junkie.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Mmmm. That three cheese baked spaghetti looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping our menu plan simple at the moment too - so many after school activities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure got alot done on your garden (I looked around and saw that post too)! The three cheese spaghetti looks out of this world. I'll probably try it next week. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete