Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Using Up Those Free Samples

This month I am doing an "Eat from the Pantry Challenge". With that I am also trying to use up some of those many samples I have laying around! This is what I have for samples of laundry detergent. Lucky for me, none of my family have any allergies to soap. I can get an entire weeks laundry done with all these samples! I figured I would hold a couple of them back for those "oops" moments when I run out of soap and don't realize it! It works for me!

Have you used any of your free samples this week? Don't forget to enter my coupon giveaway here!

Check out Works for Me Wednesdays at We are That Family.

5 comments:

  1. Great idea - I need to use my shampoo samples. I WISH I had that many detergent samples - they seem more valuable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used my free bath wash sample it was absolutely great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to use up my shampoo samples. I have a bunch of detergent samples, too, but my family doesn't care for the perfumed ones. It usually ends up with me re-washing the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I donate the majority of my samples to shelters. My dog has loved the Rachel Ray Nutrish dog food samples though. Yesterday we also used a "pill pocket" sample from Greenies for her to take her medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, you inspired me to gather some of my samples and freebies and make a conscious effort to use them or find someone else who will! I made a quick blog entry and posted a picture at:

    http://plainolfood.blogspot.com/2009/05/freebie-frenzy.html

    Thanks for the kick in the pants. :)

    ReplyDelete