Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. Things have been a little hectic around my house. My father-in-law had open heart surgery this week. He is recovering very well. Along with spending time at the hospital I have also been busy with appointments of my own and school conferences. Lots of things, including blogging, have been shoved to the back burner for the week. Once things get semi-back to normal I will be back posting again. For this week, I will not be posting Fareway or Hy-Vee deals. For Hy-Vee you can head over to BeCentsable for a list of blogs with deals.

Thanks and have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. thoughts and prayers for your father

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear you father in law is recovering well. I hope he continues to have a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the recovery is going well. I hope it continues to go well!

    ReplyDelete