Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hy-Vee Kellogg's Catalina Deal!

I just got back from my weekly shopping trip. I hit up the great 50% Kellogg's cereal sale at Hy-Vee and was pleasantly surprised to see this little baby print out at the end of my transaction. $3.00 off my next shopping order. Woot! Apparently now through 3/10 if you buy qualifying Kellogg's cereal you can get up to $4.00 off your next shopping order. Here are the guidelines.

Buy (3) get $1.00
Buy (4) get $3.00
Buy (5) get $4.00

Qualifying cereals include

*Kellogg's Frosted Flakes 10oz or larger any flavor
*Kellogg's Apple Jacks 10oz or larger any flavor
*Kellogg's Froot Loops 10oz or larger and flavor
*Kellogg's Corn Pops 10oz or larger and flavor
*Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies 10oz or larger and flavor
*Kellogg's Honey Smacks 10oz or larger and flavor

These can be used off your next purchase. Remember now is the time to buy cereal because the 50% off sale is going on now at Hy-Vee through Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Sara,
    I got the top part of the coupon at the register but didn't get the actual coupon and I bought three boxes of qualifying cereal. :( Two of the boxes had the $5.00 coupon books in them with tons of great coupons so I will be going back and stocking up on more cereal, Nutri-Grain bars and of course, Pop-tarts - when they're only .99 they are cheaper than the Hy-Vee brand and taste better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is weird that you didn't get the actual coupon. I would take your receipt with the cereals on there and the top portion of that catalina and take it to customer service and see if they can give you some sort of credit.

    It's worth a try!

    ReplyDelete