Monday, June 28, 2010

Excuses, excuses, excuses

Sorry I have been lacking on the posting lately. Here is one of my excuses, among many others :)I am now 21 weeks along. I have still been feeling pretty tired and a little nauseated at times. Hoping that second trimester glow eventually kicks in. Maybe it won't be till my third!

I have had a bit of baby brain lately on writing articles. If you think of something that sounds interesting or have any suggestions for posting let me know. I have been in a bit of a funk lately. Here is what I have on my list for upcoming blog posts.

Butchering Chickens-Our first experience.
Having a successful garage sale.
Garden updates.
Dehydrating herbs.

Let me know if you have any other ideas! Have a great week.

5 comments:

  1. I am also 21 weeks pregnant. Congrats to you!!! I have been sick this whole pregnancy which is not abnormal for me, My last 2 pregnancies the 1st one twins (boys) I was sick sick sick 9 months, The 2nd one (boy) I was sick until about 7 months and this one(boy) I have been sick from day 1 until now. Now I have never had the exhaustion before but this one I am so darn tired all the time I do miss terribly my energy!! My doctor who is a riot laughs and says for pete's sake you are almost 40 years old and this is your 7th child BE LAZY AND LOVE IT bahahaha. So I am trying to do that. Good luck with the pregnancy since we are going to have babies around the same time I will watch for pics from you!! Michelle frugalredneck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see pics of your herb garden or tips on growing your herbs as well as the dehydrating them you mentioned, I know you explained it @ the house party but how about a post on dehydrating fruit, OH & some canning recipes? :) no hurry really, just giving you some ideas of info I'd love from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome Michelle! Yes the exhaustion thing is a bummer! Thanks for the comment.

    Kim, thanks for the ideas. I actually just took some pics of our herb garden yesterday and started drying them. I will definitely be posting about it in the near future. Thanks for the ideas. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a sweet little profile. Do you know the gender?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We decided not to find out the gender. It will be a surprise for everyone!

    ReplyDelete