Saturday, August 28, 2010

Crunchy Garlic Chicken

This was on my menu plan for the week and I got a couple comments and emails about wanting the recipe. This recipe I actually made ahead and had frozen in my freezer. Two days before cooking I pulled it out and let it thaw in the fridge. The recipe came from BettyCrocker.com.

Here ya go!

1/4 cup melted butter
2 T milk
1T chopped fresh parsley or chives (I used parsley)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 cups corn flakes cereal, crushed
3 T chopped fresh parsley
1/2 tsp paprika
6 boneless chicken breasts

1. Heat oven to 425. Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray. In a shallow dish combine 2T butter, milk, chives or parsley, salt and garlic powder.

2. In another shallow dish mix together the crushed cereal, parsley and paprika. Dip chicken into milk mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with cereal mixture. Place in pan. Drizzle with remaining 2T of butter.

3. Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until juice runs clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment