and paper. Stock up now for what your student might need to purchase again in the Spring before school is out.
Don't have a child attending school? What about pre-schoolers. I have 2 at home. I stocked up on new crayons, markers, glue sticks and construction paper for the year. When else can I find $.25 glue sticks and $.88 construction paper? I got a few of each and then just store them in a bin until they are needed. This will be great for all the craft projects I have planned.
Here are a few of the deals at some of the major stores. Thanks A Thrifty Mom for the list.
- Elmers 4 oz glue or 2ct sticks .25 each
- Cra-Z-Art Crayons 14ct .20 each
- Eastsport Backpacks $9
- 70 sheet notebooks .15 each
- 1? binders .75 each
- 24ct Dixon no.2 pencils $1
- 2pk sharpies $1
- Crayola washable markers, watercolors or crayons $2
- Bic 10pk pens $1.50
- Pilot G2-2pk gel pens $2.50
- Crayola 24ct Crayons .25 each
- Crayola 10ct Markers (broad or fine tip) or watercolors $1
- Crayola 24ct colored pencils $2
- 1 subject notebooks .33 each
- licensed folders .50 each
- small pencil sharpeners .50 each
- CPP Construction paper (88ct) $1
- 10pk Bic Pens $1
- 5 tab color dividers $1.50
- Bic Highlighter packs $2
- Copy Paper 500ct $3