Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Decorating

Here is a picture of my mini pumpkin patch. These are Jack Be Little pumpkins. This was my first year planting them and I really just did it for fun. I love the looks of these little guys and I love decorating the house with them. I didn't know I would get so many! Fall is my favorite time of year and what better way to decorate than with homemade/homegrown decorations! So far I have a little pumpkin display in each bathroom. I have some on top of the entertainment center. Unfortunately it doesn't cover up my lovely rabbit ears antenna. I also put some in this little dish to display on the kitchen table. Isn't it cute? I am thinking I need some ribbon or something to tie around the bottom. I'll have to keep my eyes out.

4 comments:

  1. WOW that's alot o punkins!!! I love them all over the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and such a cute idea, my grandkids ended up with alot of small pumpkins, not on purpose, and that gives me a good idea what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So they're purely decorative, not edible or anything as well? -Amanda Y. (ayyogurt)(at)(yahoo)(dotcom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, I don't think these ones you can eat. While these are cute, next year I plan on planting cooking pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete