Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sorry my blogging has been absent lately. I am 7 days away from my due date and I have been feeling a little overwhelmed lately. We have managed to remodel our basement, move our 4 boys into different rooms, paint various areas around the house and complete many other projects the last 2 months. I am finally feeling prepared to have a new baby and welcome it home.

Once the baby comes and I have settled into a routine I am planning to resume my regular blog posts. Thanks for being patient with me and not running away! I will be sharing with you the news of our newest addition soon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow... that is quite a bit accomplished while being pregnant. Congrat's in advance for the new baby - I wish your family all the best!
    God Bless,
    Dawn @ Me And Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a peaceful week remaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well and can't wait to hear about the new baby. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete