Sunday, November 7, 2010

Well we are home and getting settled in to our new life as a family of 7! My new baby girl is doing wonderfully and all her big brothers are being so kind and gentle with her. It is very strange having another female in the house. We didn't know what the gender of the baby was going to be and I am glad we decided to wait. Having them say "it's a baby girl" will be ringing in my ears for awhile. After having 4 boys it is a little hard to say "her" and "she".

I am working on some blog posts about saving money while shopping for baby. Winter is coming up on us and I will have some ways to help save on your heating bill. I will also have a chicken update coming up. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I am behind the times but wanted to say congratulations to you and your family! Beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete