Friday, December 3, 2010

Ebook Winner

According to random.org generator the winner of The Learning the Frugal Life Grocery Rules Ebook is #2

All About Us
"With mounting hospital bills and an adoption under way I have gotten creative with our grocery budget. A few months ago I found an amazing little discount grocery store. In this store there are tons of organic foods that are not even OOD. For example, I am able to get my EVOO for $1.29 a bottle. I do still have to go to HyVee to get my dairy and produce. I just stock up on yogurt when it is on sale.

I also use coupons (except at the discount store), we rarely eat out, we pack our lunches, if I HAVE to have pop I buy a 2-liter bottle when it is on sale for $1.00, and I ALWAYS look at the unit price for the best deal"

Congratulations! Please contact me and we will make arrangements!

Thanks to everyone who entered.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited! I just sent an email to the address under you contact info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know where this discount store is!!!

    ReplyDelete