Sunday, December 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Here is what I have planned for dinners this week. There will be lots of baking going on as well at our house, getting ready for the holidays.

Monday...Lasagna, lettuce salad and garlic bread.
Tuesday...BBQ roast beef sandwiches, spinach salad, peaches.
Wednesday...Hamburgers, fries, fruit.
Thursday...French toast, bacon, eggs.
Friday...We will have a special dinner. We get out the fancy china, put on the tablecloth and light the candles. We will grill steaks, popcorn shrimp, broccoli, blueberry muffins and I plan to make cheesecake for dessert.

As far as baking goes, I found this cool recipe for candy cane cookies I want to try with the kids. We HAVE to make decorated sugar cookies (this is a tradition), and poppyseed strudel. I'm sure I'll come up with a few more things to make as the week goes on!

For more menu ideas visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment