Tuesday, January 4, 2011

30 Days of Nothing Challenge Day 4

It's day 4 of our challenge and so far so good. I had a little bit of temptation yesterday. My husband was off work and the kids went back to school. It is days like these that we sometimes would go out to lunch since it would be cheaper. Also since my husband was home I really wanted to head out to the nutrition store to look around but I knew it would be just too tempting to window shop.

We haven't spent any money except for yesterday I had to pick up 3 prescriptions. That was horribly expensive since it is the new year and deductibles start over. Boooo.

I am running low on milk so I will have to pick some up in the next couple days. Other than that the food supply is fine. Using up the last of my lettuce tonight, that is kind of a bummer.

It looks like some others around the blogoshere are doing a similar challenge for January. Feel free to head over to Jennifer at Getting Ahead and Autumn at Penny Pinchin Momma and see their progress. They too are on a spending freeze for the month of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment