Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Buying Second Hand

See how happy our 5 month old is? She is so happy because now she can sit at the dinner table with us each night. Momma is equally happy because this means I don't have to try and hold her and eat at the same time while she is grabbing at my plate, fork and food!

I have been looking at high chairs in the ads and the average cost for the kind I wanted was from $60-$90. I went to a garage sale the other day and found this one, in great condition for $30. I saved $30-$60!

Buying second hand can be a huge savings. The weather is getting warmer so that means yard sales are just around the corner. Start making a list of things you are wanting to purchase and then shop around yard sales to find it.

This post is linked to the Frugal Tuesday Tip.

1 comment: