Sunday, August 28, 2011

We had a very busy weekend. Friday I went to my first produce auction. I am so excited to share with you what all I got. It was a great experience. I spent all weekend canning and putting up produce.

This week I am focusing on some family issues so I may not be around as much. I am still planning on hosting the Frugal Tuesday Tip so make sure you come back and join in! I will also have Hy-Vee and Fareway match-ups on the blog, they may just be a little later than usual. I also will be sharing a wrap up post of my no spend challenge for the month of August.

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend. Here is to another crazy week.

3 comments:

  1. I had just learned about produce auctions and am looking forward to hearing about your experience. I'm interested in finding one here in central Iowa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, If you visit http://www.examiner.com/frugal-family-in-des-moines/saving-money-by-shopping-at-produce-auctions, you'll find a list.

    ReplyDelete