Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday errrr Wednesday


This weeks menu is brought to you from my dear husband who is babysitting me this week. I had foot surgery on Friday and I am suppose to stay off my feet as much as possible so he is in charge of dinners.

Monday...Chili and Ramen Noodles for those who dislike chili.
Tuesday..Tall Dark and Handsome Italian Sandwiches (aka Hot Italian Sandwiches), corn and pears.
Wednesday...Chicken Alfredo and broccoli, french bread.
Thursday...Lasagna, garlic bread and lettuce salad.
Friday...Frozen pizza.

For other menu ideas head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

  1. Good for him to step up to the plate, so to speak..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon... I wish I had a good excuse for posting on Wed... ;)

    ReplyDelete