Sunday, January 1, 2012

31 Days of Nothing Kick Off - Come Link Up!


Today is day one of our 31 days of nothing challenge for the month of January. I am totally committed to staying out of the stores, spending no money, as well as being more earth friendly and green.

If you want to read my families goals for this challenge you can read about it here. I will be updating a few times a week on how we are doing. I am excited to host a link up as well each Friday for the entire month. If you are wanting to join in on this challenge feel free! You can make up your own rules for this challenge. We can all benefit from each other. Please link up your blog post below telling us about your rules and goals for this challenge. This way we can all follow you on your journey. Then continue to come back each Friday and update us on how you are doing.

Please link back to this post so others can follow along. Feel free to post the following button.

31 days of nothing



Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Happy to join this challenge in a modified version! We will "use up" everything that we already have in the fridge, freezer & pantry. When we need anything, buy it on sale. We are going to cut back on heat & hydro & water waste. That will be our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! We are also using up all of our stuff in the cupboards and freezers. We are also making all of our own cleaners and soaps. I am a couponer so I do have a lot of stuff to use over the next 31days. I can't wait to see how much money we can save by doing this challenge. Thank God we did get a couple gift certificates so if we do get the urge to order out, it won't cost us anything! Good luck everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara - I can't get your 31 Days Challenge button to work on my blog. It keeps telling me the HTML code is broken? Help.... :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome everyone! I am excited to hear about your progress throughout the month!

    ReplyDelete