Sunday, March 11, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Here is what is on our menu for the week. This week is going to be absolutely crazy. We have something going on almost every night.

Monday...Grilled pork chops, asparagus, green beans and peaches.
Tuesday...Track meet. Will be bringing lettuce wraps, tortilla chips and carrots.
Wednesday...I will be gone so husband is cooking. He wants chicken breast, broccoli, and "whatever else he finds".
Thursday...Another busy night, I have conferences all evening for the boys. Planning on eggs, bacon and toast.
Friday...I am going out with a friend so husband is alone again with the kids. I will make tacos ahead of time, tortilla chips and oranges.

Let's hope we can keep from eating out. To see what others are having this week head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. I love breakfast for dinner as a quick meal! We end up doing it about once a week.

    ReplyDelete