Thursday, May 17, 2012

Stop and Smell the Flowers

I am finally having some blogging inspiration.  I have a notebook (although it is a small notebook) with a list of "blog ideas".  If you haven't noticed, and I'm sure you have, I have been in a blogging funk.  I either can't think of anything to write about, am too busy, or just plain not in the mood for the computer.  I guess sometimes life gets in the way of our hobbies :0)

I have said it before but this time I am really hoping to get more blogging done in the near future, both here and on my family blog.  Life is busy for us right now.  Gardening is in full swing,  kids are wrapping up the school year with many activities and events, and there is a constant list of to-do's swirling in my head.

Even though there are more times than not when our life is a little chaotic, we feel rushed and panicked, I am trying to teach myself to not just look at the flowers blowing by but actually stop and smell them once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment