Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

I am thumbing through cookbooks and nothing sounds good for dinners.  I went through my freezer this weekend so we will be using up some of the items that I found in there.

Monday...Mini pizza's (using hamburger buns, cooked sausage I found in the freezer, and leftover spaghetti sauce in the fridge), pineapple, green beans.
Tuesday...Beef burgers (already cooked in freezer), homemade fries (using my new Pampered Chef fry peeler!), peaches and lettuce salad.
Wednesday...Enchilada's (going to make homemade enchilada seasoning like I did with taco seasoning), mandarin oranges, lettuce salad.
Thursday...I won't be home for dinner because I have conferences-making it easy on the hubby.  Cheese, crackers and venison sausage, pears and carrot sticks.
Friday...Chicken Tetrezzini (new recipe), peas, apples.

To see what others are having this week head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. That all sounds good! I used my french fry cutter the other day. Pretty slick! GMA A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today for a blog visit.
    This gal is always looking for recipe ideas and inspiration.
    Thanks for participating in MPM!

    ReplyDelete