Friday, February 1, 2013

New Month - Time to Review the Budget



It's a new month which means it's time to review your budget. Has anything changed in the last month? Income, expenses?  Now is the time to start putting away some money for that summer vacation.  Gas has really gone up in our area, if you are like me, more money is going to be needed for fuel which means we can spend less in other areas.  
 
In January we tried to eat from the pantry as much as possible.  I am hoping to do the same for February.  I am still well stocked with fruits and vegetables that I preserved from last years garden.  That should mean less money spent at the grocery store. 

This is just a few areas that I am focusing on with our budget.  Take some time this weekend to sit down and look over your budget. It is there to guide you and keep you on track with spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment