Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly Grocery Deals

As many of you have noticed I stopped doing the Hy-Vee and Fareway grocery match-ups last July.  I was getting overwhelmed and just needed to focus less on my blog.

However, I am happy to announce that starting this week I plan to start doing the weekly grocery match-ups again, but only for Fareway.  I plan to post about the best deals, coupon match-ups and stock up items for the week.  Fareway's ad comes out on Tuesday and I will try and have the match-ups online by Wednesday evening.

Fareways ad is regional so you will want to double check my list with your ad.  I use the Ankeny area Fareway ad.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

As always, thanks for reading.  




1 comment:

  1. I do my economical shopping at Save-a-lot in Chicago. My parents told me they would not be caught shopping in that store. Anyway, I get great deals and the meat is fresh. Because it is just me and the hubby, I don't need to do a lot match-ups and buying in bulk like you do.

    ReplyDelete