Wednesday, August 31, 2016

DIY Pallet Sign

I have been on a Pinterest binge lately.  I've had some blocks of wood and some old pallets I've been holding onto with hopes of making something crafty with them!

There is all sorts of pallet projects out there.  I am a huge fan of the Autumn season and it's just around the corner!  It's my favorite time of the year.  With that in mind, I decided to do a Fall themed pallet sign.

First I brainstormed all the words I could think of that represented the season to me.  Then I went through all my scrapbooking letter stickers finding the words I'd come up with using different types of stickers and stencils.  I attached the stickers to each section of the pallet.

 I used paints that I already had around the house to paint each section of pallet.  Once the paint was dry, I pulled up the stickers.  That's it!

Not to bad for my first pallet project.  It was very little cost since the pallet was free and I already had all the other items on hand.  A bonus...it only took me about 30 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment