Friday, February 27, 2009

Diaper Deal

So, I have never bought diapers online. In fact I have never really considered it. But today while I was reading some of my favorite blogs I came across this deal that The Orys family posted over at Our Frugal Journey.

Diapers.com is offering a pretty good deal on diapers. What both she and I used for comparison were Wal-Marts Parent's Choice diapers in the large box. For Size 5 diapers which is what my guy is in, it is around .17 cents per diaper for this brand. I also used Target brand diapers for comparison, they run about .16 each. At Diapers.com you can get Luvs diapers for about .13 per diaper with this deal for a size 5. According to The Ory's you should be able to get size 4 for about .10 per diaper. Here is how it works.

1. From the Diapers.com website, select your choice of diapers, training pants, cloth diapers, or other baby supplies. If you order $49 or more, shipping is free, otherwise it is around $5 to start.

This is what I bought.

1-Luvs large box 150 Sz 5 diapers for $35.99
2- Luvs jumbo packs 30 SZ 5 diapers for $7.99 ea

2) To receive $10 off for new customers, under referral/promotion code enter: TANG4942

4) After checking out, print out the receipt. Right now you can get a 1 year subscription to Parenting for free through Diapers.com($14.97 value.) BUT, if you don't want the subscription you can opt out and receive a rebate of $14.97. You just have to print out this form here. Rebate requests must be postmarked within 4 weeks of purchase to be processed. Your rebate will be sent within 6-8 weeks of Parenting's receipt of your request.

4) Diapers should arrive in a few days at your doorstep. Attach proof of payment from order and rebate form and mail within 4 weeks of purchase.

So it ends up looking like this for me.

Total was $51.97
- $10.00 new customer code (TANG4942)
-$14.97 rebate
=$27.00 for 210 diapers, which comes out to .13 each!

If Luvs aren't your brand of choice, look around the site. I saw a lot of things that were on sale. I am not sure if they were deals or not, but it doesn't hurt to check it out.

It was also suggested that you can first
log in to your Ebates, Cashbac, or Upromise account and select Diapers.com for 1% back. I don't have any of these, but if you do it just adds to the savings.

Thanks again to The Ory's!

No comments:

Post a Comment