Sunday, February 8, 2009

Update on Cloth Napkins


Here is the picture of my first napkin that I made! I started it at 10pm last night. I think that might have been a bad idea because it took me 1 hour and 20 minutes to finish 3 sides. I did the last side this morning and it only took about 10 minutes. I like it, however I would like it to be a bit bigger. This one measures about 11 by 11. Perfect for the little guys. I think I will try and make another one later today but a bit bigger. We will see how it holds up when I wash it.

3 comments:

  1. I am going to making some of these soon out of old table cloths that I don't use anymore. I measured some cloth napkins at a store recently ( yes I carry a small tape measure in my purse. It seems that most of the store bought ones were 17 x 17. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Autumn!

    And thanks for the measurements. I was thinking of cutting them about 15x15. We will see how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete