Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fareway Deals Week of 3/11-3/17


Here is a list of current deals that I see at Fareway. I use central Iowas ad when making this list. My store does not take printable coupons but will take manufacturer coupons from the paper. Please check your local ad to confirm these deals in your area.

Cabbage
=.01 per lb! (I purchased a head of cabbage for .04! Just in time for St. Patrick's Day!)

Tony's Pizza
=5 for $10 or $2 each

Kelloggs Select Cereals
1.66
-.70 (2/22 RP)
=.96

Baby Carrots 1 lb
=.88

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
3 for $3.00
-.50 off 2 on the coupons.com banner on the left of my blog (or there are many MC out there too)
=3 for $2.50

Pepsi Products 2 liters
=.88 (matching Hy-Vees ad) This is a great deal for you pop drinkers.

Fastco Microwave Popcorn 6 pack
=3 for $5.00

See any other deals I missed? Feel free to email me or leave a comment. For deals at your other local stores be sure to visit Grocery Gathering at BeCentsAble.

No comments:

Post a Comment