Monday, March 30, 2009

My Target Trip


I made a stop at Target the other night while I was out with my older son trying to find him some new shoes. Here is what I came home with.

16 packages of Market Pantry fruit snacks $1.52 = $24.32
Huggies Gentle Care Wipes $5.49
6 Archer Farms mini Artisan Bread $.99 = $5.94
Family package of pork chops $6.70
Package of pork loin $4.61
Gallon of Skim Milk (not pictured) $2.39 (they raised their price of milk from $2.19 to $2.39, I was bummed).

Total = $50.28 with tax

Coupons I used
16 $1.00/1 Market Pantry Fruit Snack, making them .52 each.
1 $5.00 Huggies Gentle Care product, making the wipes .49
6 $1.00/1 Archer Farms Artisan bread, making these FREE with a penny overage.
1 $3.00 peelie on the porkchops, making this $3.70
1 $2.00 peelie on the pork loin, making this $2.61

Total coupons used = $32.00

Total Out of Pocket = $18.34

6 comments:

  1. That savings is amazing! It sure pays to be diligent and watch for the sales on the things you need. Grandma Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the pop deal there this week, which was awesome. I got in on the fruit snacks too, but they were looking a little low at the Coralville store. Must be some others up that way who know about the printables. Yay for deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is awesome! I need to get some fruit snacks, is the coupon still available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went today and got $100 worth the stuff for just under $40! Gotta love the Target deals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara,
    Thanks for the comment at Heaven In The Home on the Dino Eggs post! Come back soon. :-)

    Wow...You did really well at Target! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete