Sunday, April 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Here is what is on our menu for the week.

~Monday~French Dips, corn, grapes. **I am going to use the mini Artisan loaves from Target that you can get for free with this coupon (expires on the 11th). I cut the loaves in half, fill them with roast beef and mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven till cheese is melted. Ummm so tasty!
~Tuesday~Chicken hindquarters, Knorr side of chicken and rice, salad and peaches.
~Wednesday~Breakfast for dinner. Pancakes, eggs and fruit. Pumpkin bars for dessert.
~Thursday~Roast with potatoes and carrots and cornbread muffins.
~Friday~Steak, baked potatoes, grilled bread and Jello.
~Saturday~Depends on our plans.

To see what others are having this week visit I'm an Organized Junkie.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I think I'll be over. Do they have a group called "I want to be an organized junkie"? I think I will write out a menu plan for this week - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum yum, that's all i have to say about that!! *forest gump voice* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amie,
    Each week at I'm an Organized Junkies blog people link up to share their meal plan for the week. It is a good place to go to get some new ideas and recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great idea for those mini artisan loaves...good thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of serving breakfast menu for dinner. Don't know if my hubby would be thrilled as I am, though. Thank you for some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete