Sunday, April 5, 2009

Target Deals 4/5-4/11


These are the things I see at Target this week that are good deals. Check with your local ad to confirm these deals in your area.

Eggs $.99

Vitaminwater Enhanced Water $1.00
- $1.00 (4/04 SS)
= Free

Frosted Flakes Cereal $2.50
- $1.50 (4/05 RP)
= $1.00

Glade Sense and Spray Starter Kit $6.50
- $4.00 (3/29 SS)
= $2.50

Target Gift Card Deal
Gillette Fusion Power Razor $7.99
- $2.00 (4/05 P&G)
= $5.99
also buy
Gillette Shave Get $1.89
- $1.00 (4/05 P&G)
= $.89
Then you will receive a $5.00 gift card.
It's like getting the razor and shave gel for $1.88
after coupons and gift card!

Also there is a $10 gift card coupon for a new or transferred prescription. It expires 04/20/09.

Don't forget you can still get the Artisan Mini loaves for free.
You can also get Market Pantry fruit snacks for $.59.
And Dole Salad for $.59 cents.
Just go here to print off the coupons.

See any other deals I missed? Feel free to email me or leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! So glad I found you!! I LOVE finding great deals on blogs, but most are huge chains that little Iowa doesn't have! I hadn't found a blog with Fareway or Hy-Vee deals yet, so THANK YOU! I will be checking in often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Welcome Amie! I am glad you found me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Im new to the couponing scene and just getting my feet wet. It is still pretty time consuming trying to learn all the strategies and keeping it all organized, but I see a lot of things on your site that Im hoping will be very helpful to me. I spend so much time reading all the sites and looking for the best deals and coupons that my kids USED to tease me that my computer was my new best friend....until all the FREEBIES started rolling in!!! I totally agree with Aime. Being from Iowa, its so nice to see a site with HyVee and Fareway. It has been somewhat frustrating and time consuming, while trying to learn all this, to sift through all the deals that aren't offered in our area. Thanks for being there for us rural folks! And if you don't mind, from time to time, I may pick your brain! I've already bookmarked you! Again, thanks! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle!
    Thank you for the compliments. I am glad to see another Iowa reader. I am so happy that my site is helping you. I too, was overwhelmed with all the blogs out there advertising all these deals and having to sift through the ones that cover the stores in my area.

    Couponing can be very intimidating. Try not to let it. Just take your time and start off slowly. You don't have to rush off to the store with 50 coupons in the beginning because you will want to quit!

    If there is ANYTHING I can do to help feel free to leave a comment or email me directly. I will do what I can to give you the answer or help you find one.

    Thanks for reading.
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete