Sunday, May 31, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Here is what is on this weeks menu. Still trying to eat mostly from the freezer and pantry.

Monday...Grilled chicken, salad, peaches
Tuesday...French Dips (we didn't have these last week), apples and apple crisp.
Wednesday...Tacos, fruit cocktail
Thursday...Spaghetti, cheesy garlic toast, salad
Friday...Possibly camping. If so then we will eat hotdogs. If not, steak, baked potatoes, grilled bread and fruit.

To see what others are having this week visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

  1. You know what I love when camping... hobo burgers!!! Make up some foil packs, toss them on the fire.... mmmm, delicious! Paula Dean just made some hobo pork chops and put a slice of green pepper and pineapple on each one. They looked absoluely D. E. L. I. C. I. O. U. S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that all sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we went camping this weekend and we made foil packets with stew meet, red potatoes, onions and carrots. They were great! I will have to look into hobo burgers. I have never heard of them.

    ReplyDelete