Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fareway Deals 6/2-6/8

Welcome Grocery Gathering readers! Here is a list of current deals that I see at Fareway. I use central Iowas ad when making this list. My store takes printable coupons as well as manufacturer coupons from the paper. Please check your local ad to confirm these deals in your area. I know they run different ads in different locations. Meat
Thick Cut Iowa Chops $1.88 lb
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $1.99 lb
Oscar Mayer Deli Shaved Meats $2.50 each
(great deal if you still have the Oscar Mayer coupons from Kraft, which I do!)

Bar-S Hotdogs $.88
-$1/2 printable here
=$.38 each if you buy 2

85% Lean Ground Chuck 10 lb tube $1.88 lb
in ad coupon

Sirloin Steaks $3.99 lb
in ad coupon

Dairy
Fastco Cottage Cheese 24 oz $.99

Produce
Dole Strawberries $.99 lb
Whole Seedless Watermelon $2.99 each
Braeburn Apples $.69 lb
Dole Classic Salad, Slaw or Shredded Lettuce $.69
Yellow Onions $.37 lb
Sweet Corn 4 for $1.00
Vine Ripe Tomatoes $.87 lb


Grocery
Fastco Cottage Bread $.99
Fastco Tortilla Chips $.99
Fastco Hamburger or Hotdog Buns $.88


Beverage
Old Orchard Apple Blend or Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice 64 oz $.99

Buy 10 32 oz Powerade and get 5 free
in ad coupon

Frozen
Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches 13.6-18.4 oz $3.99
-$1.00 (5/3 RP)
=$2.99

Old Orchard Frozen Juice $.99

See any other deals I missed? This week definitely looks better than last week. Please feel free to email me or leave a comment if you see any other bargains.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love your blog!
    Actually I found a super deal at Fareway in the Frozen turkey section this week. Ground turkey chubs for $.99/lb. My dog eats raw bones and meat so this is something I really like, but you can make turkey loaf or whatever out of it too.
    Kathy in Ames

    ReplyDelete