Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hy-Vee Deals Week of 6/8-6/14

Welcome Grocery Gathering readers! Here is a preview of the list of deals that I see at Hy-Vee. I base my deals on what is shown at least 50% regular price for the store. I also post anything else that I consider a pretty good deal. I use central Iowas ad when making this list. My store takes both printable coupons and manufacturer coupons from the paper. Please check your local ad to confirm these deals in your area.Grocery
Midwest County Fare White Sugar 4 lb $1.58

Select GM Cereals 5 for $10
-$1.00/3 (5/3 and 5/31 SS and printable on my blue coupon bar to your left)
=5/$9
(get a free gallon of milk coupon when you buy 3 GM cereals between 6/7-6/20 to be used on your next purchase)

Kool Aid Drink Mix 10 for $1.00
-$.50 printable on the blue coupon bar to the left
=10/$.50

Beverage
7 Up, Dr Pepper, A&W, Squirt, RC 2 liters $.79 each

Produce
Whole Seedless Watermelon $2.88 each
Red Bell Pepper $.69 each
Dole Head Lettuce $.88

Meat
85% Lean Ground Beef 16 oz Roll $1.89
Value Pack Split Chicken Breast $.88 lb

In Ad Coupons~
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast 3 lb $4.98
Hormel Black Label Bacon $1.98
Hy-Vee Large Eggs $.88
Hy-Vee Ice Cream 4.5 Ct. $3.38

See any deals I missed? Feel free to email me or leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. KMart has BOGO Finish Dishwasher tabs. Add a coupon to that and you have a Great Deal. No rain checks on BOGO's, tho. My BigK has a restock truck come on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find!! You can price match this at Wal-Mart. Just take the ad in with you. There was coupons for this in todays paper. Cool, I am actually running low on dishwasher soap! Thanks Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Walmart wouldn't price match a BOGO.....has this changed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dollar General will not accept computer printed coupns

    ReplyDelete