Saturday, July 18, 2009

Taking a Short Break...

I am going to be taking a break from this blog for a week to spend some much needed quality time with my husband and boys. They need me 100% so I have decided to not touch the computer at all for 1 whole week!

I have a couple posts for this week scheduled, but I will not be posting my weekly matchups for Hy-Vee, Fareway, Target or Walgreens.

To view this upcoming weeks Target deals you can visit Stretching a Buck.
To view this upcoming weeks Walgreens deals you can visit Being Frugal is Fabulous.
To view this upcoming weeks Hy-Vee deals you can visit Little People Wealth.

I don't know of anyone else who does match-ups for Fareway, sorry! I will be back next Sunday with my own matchups. I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Sara! Have an awesome week with your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your have great time

    ReplyDelete