Friday, September 11, 2009

Weekly Shopping Trip 9/10

Here is my weekly shopping trip. I am only trying to buy the bare minimum since I only have $200 to work with for the month. I did find some pretty good deals though. Here is what I got.

Wal-MartCilantro
Pears
Nectarines
Onions
Yogurt (9)
Sour Cream
Dole and Del Monte Fruit Cups clearanced to $1.00 each (7)
Green Beans (2)
Bread (3)
Milk
Syrup
Kashi Cereal ~Coupon for free box

Total Spent...36.75

TargetArtisan Bread (4) $.99 each=$3.96
Bananas $3.23
Edge Shave Gel $2.99
Listerine (3) $4.99 clearanced to $2.48 = $7.44

Total before coupons...$17.62

Coupons Used
(4) $1.00 Target Artisan Bread
Free Edge Gel Coupon from Mens Health Magazine
(3) $.50 Listerine

Total after coupons...$9.80 with tax

2 comments:

  1. haven't done AF bread for a while. we've been consuming five minute a day bread in mass quantities for months here -- basic boule when there's time, and naan when there's no time. quality is A-1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try the five minute a day bread. I love my no knead recipe. The problem I have, is I have to have sandwich bread.

    ReplyDelete