Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fareway Deals Week of 12/21-12/27

Welcome Grocery Gathering readers! Here is a list of current deals that I see at Fareway. I use central Iowas ad when making this list. My store takes printable coupons as well as manufacturer coupons from the paper. Please check your local ad to confirm these deals in your area. I know they run different ads in different locations.

Since it is the week of Christmas and I am spending much of my free time with family I will only be posting coupon match ups as well as a few good deals that I see at Fareway for the week. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a safe holiday weekend.

Dole Celery $.69
Dole Baby Carrots 1lb $.88
Yellow Onions $.39 lb
All Pepsi, Mt. Dew, 7 up, and Dr.Pepper 2 liters $.69
Lay's Potato Chips $1.88
Green Giant Canned Veggies $.50
Gold Medal Flour 5lbs $1.49
Old Orchard Frozen OJ $1.25
Philadelphia Cream Cheese $.99

Green Giant Steamers $1.49
- $.50/2 (11/14 GM)
= $1.24 each when you buy 2

Nabisco Snack Crackers $1.98
- $1.00/2 (11/14 SS)
= $1.48 each when you buy 2

This post is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment