Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bloggy Love

This morning I met up with some local area bloggers. It was fun to meet and come up with new and exciting ideas as well as learn some new things along the way.

It was nice to meet Todd from Dad Loves Movies. I am uber excited to find his blog. It is nice to find someone who shares a love for movies like my family does.

Julia from Confessions of a Frugal Mind was there as well. I met Julia at the last Blogger meet up. She has a great site that shares coupons, sweepstakes and is currently hosting a give-a-way.

Of course Julie from juliecache.com was there. She is the mastermind behind the meet ups. Julie is also the one who did my blog makeover!

Looking forward to the next meet up. If you are local and care to join us, send me a message!

2 comments:

  1. I used to live in DSM, but now we are over by Iowa City...too bad! Love blogger meet-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice of you of you to link the blog & giveaway post! Let me know if there's ever anything I can do to share the love!

    ReplyDelete