Monday, May 30, 2011

First Harvest

I have been harvesting lettuce and spinach from the garden for the last 2 weeks. It has been nice to have fresh from the garden salad again. Looking forward to the other veggies that are growing in there!

You can tour my garden here. I will be doing another tour here soon because things are growing so fast! Remember you don't have to have a large area to garden. You can always grow your favorite veggies in a pot or container.

How is your garden doing?

This post is linked to the Frugal Tuesday Tip.

2 comments:

  1. We just ate our first harvest yesterday! Looks a lot like yours... :-) I posted a pic on my Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/simplifylivelove

    My garden is growing by leaps and bounds, too. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have planted 2 separate plantings of lettuce this spring and have yet to see a plant sprout at all. I had 2 separate seed packets as well, so that probably isn't it. It doesn't give me a lot of hope for my other veggies this summer with the bad weather we have been having. Yours look so good though!

    ReplyDelete