I was excited when Peeled Snacks asked me to review their product. As most of you know, I have been trying to move my family to a more healthy, natural lifestyle. Trying to cut out unnecessary sugars, colors and preservatives can be difficult sometimes. What I struggle with the most is snacking.
Peeled Snacks are dried fruit snacks that use organic, natural ingredients from sustainable farms. There are many varieties to choose from. I was sent 3 to review. Single serve pouches of Apricot-a-lot and Much-ado-about-Mango and the Family Sized Farmer's Market Trio.If you love dried fruit, then you will love these snacks. By far our favorite was the Farmer's Market Trio. Dried cherries, apples and raisins mmm. The kids devoured the whole package. My husband and older children really liked the mango too.
Peeled Snacks products can be found at their online store, Amazon.com, Starbucks, Whole Foods and its newest location here in the midwest, Costco.
Peeled Snacks would like to give one of my readers a FREE Organic Fruit Picks Variety Pack. There are 5 ways to enter. Leave a seperate comment for each entry.
1) Visit Peeled Snacks and come back and tell me what flavor you would like to try most.
2) Like Peeled Snacks on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know.
3) Become a follower of Learning the Frugal Life and leave a comment letting me know.
4) Like Learning the Frugal Life on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know.
5) Subscribe to Learning the Frugal Life via email and leave a comment letting me know.
The giveaway is open to US residents only. Giveaway ends Thursday August 25 at midnight. A winner will be chosen Friday August 26 by random.org.
Disclaimer: I received the products stated above for review. No further compensation was given. All opinions are 100% mine.