Thursday, September 1, 2011

Budget Review

It's the first of the month. Time to look over those budgets and make adjustments if necessary. For us that means adding back in a lunch money and school activity category. August was suppose to be a no-spend month but we had quite a few unexpected expenses come up.

For September I am going to keep track of our daily expenses. This will help me see exactly where our money is going. I have been preserving like crazy. I can't wait to show you all what I have put up in the last couple weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I did the same thing today. With school starting our daycare cost went down slightly. But, the activities have increased. I am happy that now I put these things in the budget and not fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants. Makes for less stress. I also planned ahead for Christmas and general holidays savings this year and already have it saved. Yay! Planning = less stress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Jen. Planning for things now makes it easier later. Less stress is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete