Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Great Buys

I went to Walmart today to pick up a few last minute things for my son's birthday tomorrow. While I was there I was able to get some awesome bargains. In fact I had to run home to pick up the rest of my coupons and make a second trip. It was worth it though. Here is what I scored.

Pantene Shampoo clearance to $2/bottle (reg. $5.84) used $3/2 coupon
= $.50 per bottle

Speed Stick Deodorant (Husband is loyal to this brand) $2.18, used B1G1 Free coupon
= $1.09 each

Secret Deodorant twin pack clearance to $2 (reg 3.92) used $1/twin pack coupon
= $1.00 or $.50 for each

Soft Soap Body Wash clearance to $1.50 (reg $2.98) used $.75 coupon
= $.75 each

M&M Large Bag clearance to $2 (reg $4.74) used $1 off M&M Pretzel worked fine
= $1.00 for a large bagMy total before clearance and coupons would have been $62.70 for the items in this picture. I paid just $14.79. I saved over 75%!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, you used a pretzel M&M coupon on a different variety than the coupon specified? Isn't that fraud?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gives me motivation to be better with coupon-ing!

    ReplyDelete