Sunday, January 1, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Here is what we have planned for meals this week. We are kicking off our 31 Days of Nothing so that means for the next 31 days I will be making dinner at home. No going out!

Monday...Japanese chicken salad and mandarin oranges.
Tuesday...Buttermilk pancakes, eggs and apples.
Wednesday...Corn dogs, green beans and fruit.
Thursday...Panera Cream Cheese Potato Soup, homemade dinner rolls.
Friday...Homemade personal pan pizzas and pears.

To see what others are having this week head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. I just stopped and read your 31 Days of Nothing post. I can definitely see where people can accomplish this. It may not be pretty but it can be done. Good luck this year.
    I love pancakes anytime of the day!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete