Sunday, January 8, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

We are in the second week of our 31 Days of Nothing Challenge. We ate all our meals at home last week. Here is what is on this weeks menu. I am hoping to come up with some new ideas in the next couple weeks as long as all the ingredients are already in the pantry I feel like we have the same thing over and over again. May have to break out some of the old cookbooks.

Monday...Lasagna from the freezer, garlic bread sticks, salad.
Tuesday...Tacos, pineapple.
Wednesday...Roast, potatoes and carrots in the crock pot and pears.
Thursday...Chicken Breast, rice, broccoli and peaches.
Friday...Fish fry, corn, muffins and fruit.

To see what others are having this week head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

  1. I am loving this frugal life:)Thanks so much for giving me this idea. One idea for a cheap meal is green beans, ham and potatoes in the crock pot. Also breakfast for supper is always a hit. Last week we ate at home all week, what a huge success for my family as we are always on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try and pop into my local grocery store in the evening as they tend to reduce the price of veg, bread and meat considerably. The downside - I've to be really careful not to get enticed by things I don't need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a vegetarian chili in the crockpot right now...I'll let you know how it turns out! :)

    ReplyDelete