Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hy-Vee Deals Week of 1/31-2/13

Hy-Vee has a large ad this week. There are lots of in ad coupons so make sure you stop and pick up a copy if you don't already have one. There are lots of deals this week and to save myself some sanity (it's been a long week already) I have decided not to do the match-ups.

I won't leave you high and dry though. You can head over to Penny Pinchin Mom. She has the match-ups for you. It looks like her ad only runs though the 7th though and ours is a 2 week ad ending on the 13th. So, you will want to check to make sure these deals are valid in our area.

If you have any questions feel free to send me an email or find me on Facebook.

You can print additional coupons to go along with these match-ups at Smartsource.com and Coupons.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment