Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Monday is here again. I had a hard time coming up with a menu plan for the week. I have been in a cooking funk. This week my oldest son starts track so we will be adjusting to a new dinner schedule since he will now be home to help out. I think anyway. Here is what is tentatively on the menu for the week.

Monday...Chicken quesadillas, choice of lettuce or corn, choice of clementine or pears.
Tuesday...Chicken tetrazinni, asparagus (adults), broccoli (kids), peaches and heart shaped rice krispies.
Wednesday...Hamburgers, homemade fries, brussel spouts and fruit.
Thursday...Vegetable beef soup and dinner rolls.
Friday...Oldest son's birthday, his choice.

To see what others are having this week, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment