Monday, July 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Trying to get myself back in the menu planning mood.  It is super hot again this week and the garden is spitting out lots of zucchini and squash.  Both of those things I am taking into consideration while planning for the week.

Monday...Homemade chicken and noodles, bread with butter, corn.
Tuesday...French toast, bacon, carrots and fruit.
Wednesday...Leftover cavatelli, bread with butter, sauteed squash with Parmesan and fruit.
Thursday...TBD.  Youngest son is having his tonsils out this day and my husband will be gone picking up my oldest son from camp.  Probably having leftovers or deli sandwiches.
Friday...Grilled kabobs with beef, zucchini, squash, onions and peppers from our garden, corn on the cob and melon.

To see what others are having this week head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.  


No comments:

Post a Comment